Leon A. George II, School Buses, Inc.
The George Family entered the transportation industry in 1949 when transportation became necessary for the rural children to get to and from school. In that time period it was common for the local farmers to transport students in between their daily farming duties. Leon George and his wife Esther ran the business from 1949 until 1989 when the company was taken over by the second generation. Since that time, the company acquired two school districts in Carbon County. Our second location was obtained in 1995 taking contract with a third district. This expansion helped to coordinate transportation between the local communities. Today, our transportation services have expanded from exclusively school busing to charter work as well, to further serve the needs of our community.